On behalf of the staff & school management at Bishop Scott Senior Secondary Girls’ School, we are happy to welcome you to the 2020-21 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential.
We also feel the importance of doing our part to ensure that the financial aspects which COVID 19 has put all of us in. We, therefore, suggest the following changes in payments.
1. Only month wise payment of school fees.
2. 40% waiver of transport fees, so that we are able to retain buses by paying taxes, EMI of buses and also payment of salary, as we are hopeful that the institutions when open we are ready to provide you the services as smooth as possible. However, it should be noted that the 40% waiver will definitely make it difficult for us to cover certain costs. Having said that we do acknowledge the
trying times and would like to offer solutions. We as a team of guardians and school management
would like to share the burden of these unforeseen circumstances.
3. The annual fee can be paid through 8-12 installments.
4. Circular dated 14th April 2020 is available on the website, is also a viable option available to the guardians.
5. Teachers have put their sincere hard work and have given their best in this totally new situation and hence to acknowledge their work in terms of providing them monthly salary we have decided only those students will attend online classes who pay the monthly fees. The above instructions take effect from 30.06.2020.
We recognize that to be successful in school, our children need support from both home and school.
We know a strong partnership with you will make a significant difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. Our mode of instruction during this COVID 19 closure, calls for support from our parents as well. We request you that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that she:
• Attends online classes daily and is ready for the day’s learning experience
• Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
• Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
• Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of her school life
• Informs you if she needs additional support in any area or subject.
You are also aware that on completion of the syllabus, the online evaluation also has been undertaken. This came because of numerous interventions, teamwork, and diligence by staff. It is hoped that this standard will not only be maintained but improved upon as we promote and celebrate excellence through determination and hard work.
For any assistance, please write a mail to the school mail id –firstname.lastname@example.org.